Sokoto State Government Recruitment 2020/2021. Requirements & How To Apply.
Finally, indigens of Sokoto state can now apply for Sokoto state government recruitment 2020. However, only interested and qualified persons can apply. Kindly read to the end to get informations about recruitment requirements and application portal.
To apply for Sokoto state government recruitment 2020, you would need oto follow some steps. The required procedures will be outlined in this article.
However, you can get relevant informations in this article. Carefully follow the procedures as stated here and you would be good to go.
Firstly, Let us look at the requirements before we look at the application portal. Further still, we would see the application process and requirements documents.
Also check out;
- There are various positions to apply for but they have different requirements. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for positions that meets your qualification.
- Basically, you must be unemployed to apply for this job. Meaning, you must not have any job doing at the moment.
- Also, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
- At the other hand, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
- Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Sokoto state direct portal @ www.sokotostate.gov.ng
- In the portal, create your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
Note: currently, Sokoto state government is not recruiting, but would be recruiting soon.
To get Sokoto state government recruitment update, kindly indicate by dropping your email address in our comment box.
Also know that your questions and comments will always be attended to.