Delta State Government Recruitment 2020 — Requirements & How To
Delta state government recruitment for 2020/2021 has commenced. However, only interested and qualified persons can apply. Kindly read through this article to get all the informations you need.
Meanwhile, the state government recruitment opportunity will require a fair screening. Meaning, every applicant would be given an equal chance of getting employed.
To apply for Delta state government recruitment 2020, you would need to follow some steps. The required procedures will be outlined in this article.
The steps and requirements would be treated accordingly for easier application.
However, Let us look at the requirements before we look at the application portal. Further still, we would see the application process and requirements documents.
There are various positions to apply for but they have different requirements. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for positions that meets your qualification.
However, this opportunity is for only Delta state indigenes.
Generally, you must be unemployed to apply for this job. Meaning, you must not have any job doing at the m
Also, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
At the other hand, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Delta state direct portal @ www.deltastaterecruitment.gov.ng
- In the portal, create your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
Note: Delta state government is currently not recruiting, but would soon be recruiting.
To get Delta state government recruitment update, kindly indicate in our comment box.
Remember that you can always ask related questions as well as comment and they would be attended to.