Anambra State Government Recruitment 2021. Application Portal & How To Apply.
The government of Anambra state has started the 2021 recruitment. However, only interested and qualified persons can apply. Read through this article to see the application portal and requirements.
Anambra State, “The light of the nation ” is now offering qualified persons, the opportunity to be employed.
To apply for Anambra state government recruitment 2021, you would need some guidelines. These guidelines would put you through so that you would not have to struggle to apply.
To get the required informations about Anambra state recruitment, carefully read this article. Carefully follow the procedures as stated here and you would be good to go.
Firstly, Let us look at the requirements before we look at the application portal. Further still, we would see the application process and requirements documents.
Requirements and Qualifications
There are various vacancies with various qualification levels. Therefore, applications would be made based on your qualification and the job position that suits your qualification.
Again, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognized higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
At the other hand, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Anambra state direct portal @ www.anambrastaterecruitment.gov.ng
- In the portal, crease your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
Note: Anambra State government is currently not recruiting, but would soon be recruiting.
To get Anambra state government recruitment update, indicate in our comment box.
More updates coming soon!.
We hope this detailed post helps you better understand how to apply for Anambra State Government Recruitment 2021/2022.
Kindly share this article with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.