Available Vacancy For Staff Nurses – Federal & Private Health Care Recruitment For Nurses. Are you a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) Registered Public Health Nurse or a General Nurse. We are going to show you all available job vacancies you can apply for today.
There are several job openings for Nurses both federal and private health care. We are goin to show you the best way you can submit your applications and get successfully employed. Below, you will also see Job requirements and how to apply
List Of Available Vacancies
1. Marshal Inspector I At FRSC
Academic Qualification and Requirements
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines.
- Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM).
- Statement of Result not beyond 5 years.
How To Apply
Kindly CLICK HERE if you met the above requirements
Ensure you follow all the instructions carefully and upload all relevant credentials as requested
2. Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing Vacancies at the Federal Fire Service (FFS)
Academic Requirements and Qualification
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN)
- Registered Midwives (RM)
- Registered Nurses/Midwives (RN/M) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be of good character
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Basic Computer knowledge/literacy will be of added advantage.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or Decent
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Application is absolutely free!
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
- Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgement slip which will continuously be on demand throughout the exercise;
- Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification.
2. Graduate Nursing Officer and Nurse Tutor Vacancies at the Edo State Civil Service Commission
Academic Requirements And Qualification
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing plus the registration of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 2nd Class lower Degree for University Graduates.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate.
How To Apply
More Updates coming soon