Gombe State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 — Requirements & Application Portal
Gombe state government recruitment for 2020/2021 has commenced. However, only interested and qualified persons can apply. Kindly read till the end of this article to get all the informations you need.
Gombe State is located in the Northeastern part of Nigeria. It is one of the developing states in Nigeria. However, capable people are yet given another working opportunity this 2020.
To apply for Gombe state government recruitment 2020, you would need oto follow some steps. The required procedures will be outlined in this article.
To get the required informations about Gombe state recruitment, carefully read this article. Carefully follow the procedures as stated here and you would be good to go.
Firstly, Let us look at the requirements before we look at the application portal. Further still, we would see the application process and requirements documents.
There are various positions to apply for but they have different requirements. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for positions that meets your qualification.
Also, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
At the other hand, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Gombe state direct portal @ www.gombestaterecruitment.gov.ng
- In the portal, crease your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
Note: Gombe State government is currently not recruiting, but would soon be recruiting.
To get Gombe state government recruitment update, kindly indicate in our comment box.
Also know that your questions and comments are welcomed as they help us serve you better.