Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 — Application Portal & How To Apply
Kaduna state government recruitment is on. Therefore, anyone who is interested can apply. However, there are requirements to meet. See requirements and application portal here.
Kaduna state is a core Northern state in Nigeria and is governed by his excellency, Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai.
To apply for Kaduna state government recruitment 2020, you would need some guidelines. These guidelines will help you to have a smooth registration and application process.
To get the required informations about Kaduna state recruitment, carefully read this article. Subsequently, follow the procedures as stated here and you would be good to go.
Firstly, Let us look at the requirements before we look at the application portal. Further still, we would see the application process and requirements documents.
- Applications would be made based on your qualification and the job position that suits your qualifications.
- Certificates from a well recognised higher institution is required for graduates. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
- Also, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
- Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Kaduna sate direct portal @ www.kadunastaterecruitment.gov.ng
- In the portal, create your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate for both graduates and non-graduates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
Note: Kaduna state is not recruiting for this 2020 yet, but will, in due time.
Therefore, interested applicants should endeavor to stay updated. To stay updated, kindly visit this site frequently or you can bookmark this page.
Feel free to ask questions and comment in our comment box and it would be attended to.