Abia State Government Recruitment 2020 — Requirements & How To Apply
Abia state government recruitment has commenced. Therefore, interested persons who are qualified can now applying. To get more information on the application process and requirements, read through this article.
This article would serve as a guideline for easy application of Abia state government recruitment. Despite the 2020 has been rough, there is still job openings for interested persons. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply.
This government job opportunity is what many have been looking for. As a result, there is usually much entry rush. Hence, the need to apply early and fill up the position is very important.
Further still, we would be looking at the requirements of Abia state government recruitment.
Firstly, let us look at the requirements or criteria for getting the job.
- To fill in for graduate positions, you should have your certificate to show for it. Meaning OND/HND/BSC/MSC certificate would be required.
- Subsequently, if you are applying for non-graduate positions, you would need your O’level result. This may be gotten from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE.
- Also, only citizens of Nigeria can apply. Therefore you would be required to have your national identification number.
- NYSC certificate is mandatory for graduates. Meanwhile, an exemption letter from NYSC is acceptable as the case may be.
How To Apply
- Visit the direct recruitment portal @ www.abiastaterecruitment.gov.ng
- Provide your name, phone number, email address and state of origin.
- You would be directed to a page where you would see the form online. Simply fill the form with the requested details.
- Upload your credentials including your CV.
- Submit the form online and wait for further directives.
You are expected to scan and upload the following documents listed below.
- Certificates from well recognised higher institution.
- WAEC certificate is also required for both graduates and non-graduates.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter for graduates.
- Other professional qualifications with certificates.
- A well composed CV showing your job experiences and acquired skills.
- Birth certificate / age declaration.
- Local government identification letter.
- National identification card.
Note: Abia state government is currently not recruiting but will soon be recruiting.
Therefore, interested persons should try to stay updated.
If you want to get notifications to stay updated with 2020 Abia state recruitment, kindly indicate in our comment box.
You can indicate by leaving your email address in our comment box.
Also, feel free to ask any related questions and we will respond as soon as possible.