Lagos State teachers recruitment 2020/2021 is currently on. Lagos subeb recruitment is for all interested candidates who want to apply for teaching jobs for primary and secondary schools in Lagos state.
This post has been published to guide all interested applicants on how to apply for lagos subeb vacancy.
If you want to are a graduate, trained teacher or NCE certificate holder and want to teach in primary or secondary schools in Lagos state, kindly read this article below.
Note that lagos subeb recruitment is state and federal government primary and secondary schools in Lagos state. We are going to show you how to apply for vacancies at lagos state subeb portal. Keep reading below to find out more.
Application Requirements For Primary And Secondary Schools Teaching Jobs In Lagos State
If you want to apply for teaching jobs at lagos state ministry of education recruitment, you are expected to meet the below qualifications. Only candidates who meet the below qualifications will be shortlisted for lagos state subeb recruitment 2020.
- Lagos Subeb recruitment is for all interested applicants from any state in Nigeria. Lagos state teachers recruitment is not only for lagosians (Lagos state indigene)
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years
- Basic computer knowledge will be added advantage.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as voters card, national identity card or drivers license.
- Applicant’s email address and phone number will be required
- Finally, candidates will have to submit their CV / Resume online at lagos state subeb recruitment portal.
General Qualifications For Lagos Subeb Recruitment 2020.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the following subjects; English, Mathematics, Basic Science and Technology, Civic Education.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
How To Apply
Interested candidates will have to visit lagos state recruitment portal. lagos state subeb recruitment portal is where you will fill online form for lagos state government recruitment of teachers. Candidates are not to apply for more than one vacancy.
After applications, candidates will have to wait for Lagos subeb to shortlist names of successful candidates.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Of you want us to help you with more information on lagos state government recruitment of teachers 2020/2021, we will assist you.
Kindly drop your comments below and wait online shortly for us to reply you.
Remember to BOOKMARK this page and check back to get latest update on Lagos state teachers recruitment 2020.