Niger State Government Recruitment 2020 — Requirements & How To Apply
Niger state government have started recruiting interested and qualified persons. However, the application portal is opened and you can now be accessible.
To see the application portal, read till the end of this article and get the link.
This article would provide prospective applicants the required information needed for a successful application.
Also, you would be given some tips which would help you not only with the application but for being shortlisted.
Importantly, shortlisted candidates would be published in this site too. Recruitmentshortlisted.com has got you covered.
Nevertheless, this site is not the official Niger state recruitment portal but a site that provides necessary recruitment informations.
Therefore, if you want to get the latest recruitment update, always log into this website.
Firstly, let us look at the requirements and later, see how to apply.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of NCE/OND to be able to apply for this job.
- Generally, you must be a citizen of Nigeria but not necessarily an indigen of Niger state.
- Also, note that there are various positions available and they require different qualifications. Hence, applicants should apply for positions which their qualifications meet.
- Nevertheless, this opportunity is for the unemployed. Therefore, you cannot be eligible for application while you already have a job.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have served and obtained NYSC certificates. However, an exemption letter from NYSC is acceptable.
How To Apply
- Log into Niger state government recruitment portal through this link www.nigerstate.gov.ng
- Create your profile in the portal by entering your name, email address and state of origin.
- Subsequently, creative at e a password which you would use to access your account.
- Afterwards, fill the form which would be displayed on your screen.
- Upload required documents including your passport photograph.
- Importantly, cross check the details you provided to ensure accuracy.
- Finally, submit the form online.
- Ensure that the email you provide during the application is valid and that you readily have access to them.
- Importantly, the documents which you upload will be thoroughly screened. Therefore, avoid uploading fake documents because it could disqualify you. Moreverover, it is a criminal act which is punishable by law.
- In addition, apply for positions which are in correspondence to your qualifications.
- More importantly, apply early and avoid deadlines. However, apply only through the official portal @ www.nigerstaterecruitment.gov.ng
Note; the recruitment form is free! Hence, disregard anyone who tries to extort money from you for the purchase of the form.
- Educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Local government identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport photograph
Deadline For Application
Currently, there is no fixed deadline for Niger state government recruitment.
Note: Niger state government recruitment has not commenced yet. Therefore, disregard any information saying otherwise.
However, you can get notifications when the recruitment commences.
Kindly indicate in our comment box if you want to get notified. Better still, you can visit this site frequently to get updates because this site would be updated as soon as recruitment begins.
Remember to ask related questions and also comment in the comment section below.