www.airforce.mil.ng Nigerian Air Force BMTC Portal – Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment exercise 2020/2021 and how to apply online
Are you looking for how to join NAF (Nigerian Air Force) by applying online?. You will see guidelines to register for the ongoing recruitment exercise for Arimen and Airwomen BMTC 2020 here.
Read Also: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
You need to pay attention to the guidelines listed below because NAF will only shortlist suitably qualified candidates.
How Do I Know If I Am Qualified To Become Airman or Airwoman?
You will know your eligibility based on the requirements listed here;
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
You will see complete application requirements for NAF air men / air woman recruitment exercise (BMTC) 2020 here
Application Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng
Do you know the real portal for NAF recruitment?, we are going to link you to the portal so you can start your application as soon as possible.
NAF registration is free. Do not pay anyone to enlist you for NAF employment. It is a job created by the federal government and all qualified applicants will be selected.
General Information To All Applicants
- The recruitment exercise will begin from July 24th 2020
- Closing date is 24 August 2020
- Successful applicants will shortlisted and contacted through email
- Names of shortlisted candidates for training, test, exams and interview will be published here.
Kindly check back here often for latest news and updates on NAF recruitment 2020/2021
Remember to subscribe for our updates and share this post on Facebook, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Google+ or Twitter to inform other candidates.