All About N-Power Teach Recruitment 2020
The N-Power teach recruitment scheme 2020 will be opened on the 26th of June. See how to apply and the requirements in this article.
N-power teach is one of the sectors available for the n-power beneficiaries to benefit from. Here, they learn how to teach and still get paid for it.
However this skill is for those who are interested in teaching. Mind you, this program last for 24 months. However, within those months, you must avail yourself and be ready to learn.
In this article, you would be seeing the requirements to meet to be able to enroll. In addition, you would also see the application portal through which you can apply.
This site does not grant employment but brings to you all the informations you need to know.
Before you apply, it is necessary that you know the requirements and right steps so you won’t be misled. As a result, this article would put you through and guide you through out the application process.
To apply for N-power teach, you must possess a minimum of OND/NCE. Though other certificates higher than the already mentioned is an additional advantage.
Secondly, you must be between the ages of 18-35 years because outside this bracket, would not be acceptable.
Also, only citizens of Nigeria can apply and must have national identification number.
Prospective applicants must be ready to learn new teaching skills and avail themselves for the job.
You must be willing to teach and have the ability to impact knowledge.
Mind you, you would be required to choose N-power teach as your area of specialisation while applying.
How To Apply
- The application is done online through www.npower.gov.ng
- After opening the portal, you will be asked to create an account in the portal. To do this, you would provide your name, phone number, email address, BVN, and state of origin.
- After that, you will be directed to the page where you would see the application form which you would fill.
- Subsequently, choose N-power teach as your choice of specialisation.
- Fill the form with relevant details including your bank account details.
- After then, upload your credentials including your passport photograph.
- Cross check the details you provided to avoid error of any kind.
- Finally, submit the form online and wait for further directive.
- Do not forget to print the application and guarantor form because it will be required for physical screening.
Remember to apply early, the earlier, the better.
Also, you can login into the N-Power direct portal from this site.
Ask any related questions for more informations and get answers promptly.