Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) 2020/2021 shortlisted candidates
The Nigeria immigration service which has just concluded it’s online screening on the 14th of April has shortlisted successful applicants.
In this site, applicants can check their names by downloading the PDF which will be shown in this site.
Further still, this site will also allow candidates to confirm if they followed the due procedures for them to get shortlisted.
There will also be a brief of what successful applicants must know for the post-screening excercise while waiting for shortlist.
The post – screening exercise will be done at areas selected in the online form while registering.
About NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE recruitment
The Nigeria Immigration service recruitment just like other paramilitary recruitments have their official portal and website.
Applicants can always login through their website to register and fill forms online.
The 2020/2021 NIS recruitment opened on the 14th of March and closed on the 14th of April.
The recruitment period usually last for about 30 days before it closes. During this period, interested applicants login to through the link to register. Though, the link has been closed now. There are various positions available to apply for, the positions include;
RANKING IN THE NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE
1. Supretendent Cadre (CONPASS 11)
This position is for professionals like doctors to apply for. It requires a Bachelor of Medicine (B.Med) to soppy for this position.
2. Supretendent Cadre (level 8 — supretendent)
Applicants who are elligible for this position are applicants who have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution.
3. Inspectorate Cadre (level 8— inspectorate)
Cadre 8 inspectorate position are for applicants who have Higher National Diploma(HND) from a recognised higher institution.
4. Assistant Cadre (level 6)
Applicants who have an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are elligible for this position.
5. Assistant Cadre (level 5 )
Applicants must have at least 5 credits in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE to apply for this position.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria to apply for any position.
- Only applicants who fit into the required positions listed above can apply for them.
- Must have a national identification card because the identification number will be required while registering.
- Eligibility will be denied for applicants who have any history of a criminal case or any prison record.
- There must be no history of drugs
- Applicants must be at least 1.68 tall for males and 1.62 tall for females.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the immigration website @ www.immigration.gov.org
- Create an account with the portalVerify your email address
- fill the form online
- Upload your passport photograph and other relevant documents.
- Submit the form online and print out the guarantor form and the online form for screening.
Note; As at the time when this article was written, NIS had not uploaded their shortlisted candidates.
This site will give you update once the list is out. Ask any questions you have concerning NIS RECRUITMENT and expect an immediate response.
Drop your comments and share to those who might need the information.