N-Power Batch C Recruitment Portal 2020 — Date, Requirements & How To Apply
Finally, the long awaited empowerment scheme is here again with another opportunity. Meanwhile, this opportunity is for qualified persons who have not enrolled before. See more details about n-power recruitment in this article.
This is an article published to notify interested persons about the ongoing N-power recruitment. Meanwhile only those who would want to be a beneficiary to the free skills acquisition program.
However, all the necessary informations you need about N-power recruitment would be given in details here.
- Starting from N-power aim and objective.
- Requirement for enrollment
- Application portal
- Recruitment form details.
- Opening date
- Finally, how to apply.
Let us look at a brief summary of N-power, it’s aim and objective.
Need for power (N-Power) was established by the present president of Nigeria, president Muhammadu Buhari. It was formed in the year 2006 with some goals to achieve.
- It is aimed at empowering young people between the ages of 18-35.
- This scheme allows young people get skills which would be of benefit to them.
- It also increases vibrant citizens and reduces idolness.
- One of the main goal is to alleviate poverty. This was thought to be achieved through capacity building, investment and support.
However, these and many more would be achieved by enrolling in this empowerment program.
Nevertheless, this is the third batch (batch c) to be empowered by this program.
Importantly, the ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development has this to say. Sadiya Umar Farouq stated that batch A and batch B would exit the scheme on the 3oth of june and 1st of July respectively.
Meanwhile, the batch A have been in the scheme for much longer than stipulated. As the scheme lasts for 24months but they have stayed for about 40 months.
Proudly, this program have enrolled 500,000 beneficiaries; 200,000 from batch A while 300,000 from batch B.
Let us look at the requirements for enrolling in the vast scheme.
- Only citizen of Nigeria are allowed to apply.
- Applcantion must be done online.
- You must provide your BVN as a prove of transparency.
- Graduates and non-graduates can apply for respective positions.
- Ability to learn and acquire new skill.
- Must be able to undertake self tutorship.
How To Apply & Application Portal
- N-power recruitmment portal is www.npower.gov.ng
- log into the portal, create your profile by providing your name, phone number, email address and BVN.
- Subsequently, you would have to verify your email address before continuing with the process.
- Fill the form which will be displayed to you with necessary details.
- Scan your documents and upload them.
- Submit the form online.
- It is also important for you to know the batch C recruitment date.
Batch C Recruitment Date Released
Note that the date for batch C recruitment has been fixed. According to Sadiya Umar, the online recruitment portal would be opened on the 26th of June. Meanwhile, interested person should get their documents ready and prepare to apply.
However the scheme would be divided into 4 categories for applicants to enroll in.
- Firstly, N-Power Teach
- Secondly, N-Power Agro
- Thirdly, N-power Tax
- Finally, N-power Build
- National identification card
- Local government identification letter.
- Educational certificates including WAEC.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- passport photograph.
- Only citizens of Nigeria can apply. Therefore, a need for a national identification number is required.
- Also, note that the form is free. Hence, on no account should you pay money to anyone for the purchase of the form.
- Also, the application portal would be opened on the 26th of June. Therefore, I stressed applicants should prepare against the date.
- Importantly, only send your application details through the direct portal. That is, www.npower.gov.ng
- Also, applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Apparently, previous beneficiaries of this scheme cannot enroll again.
For further enquiries, visit this site frequently because there would be more updates.
Anyways, feel free to drop your comments and ask relevant questions as they would be attended to promptly.