Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2021/2022. Requirements & How To Apply. The Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. Applicants can now proceed to start their application online.
FAAN Recruitment 2021: After reading this article, you will know all the relevant information you need for a successful application. You will know will also get the latest update on Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria 2021 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates at no cost.
First, we will begin by showing you the available jobs at federal Airport Authority of Nigeria. This will enable you to make a good choice in choosing your career job.
FAAN Recruitment | Vacancies / Job Positions
Below are the list of available jobs you can apply for at FAAN.
- Assistant General manager, Data management Unit (Agm-Dmu)- Gl 15.
- Principal Data Management Officer.
- Aerodrome fire officer.
- Data management officer.
- Assistant Fire Superintendent.
- Aerodrome fire superintendent.
- Assistant security superintendent.
- Security officer.
- Security Cadet.
Academic Requirements / Qualifications
Also, candidates are expected to meet the minimum academic requirements in other to be considered for employment. You can now check them below.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Applicant must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate will be required for graduate job position
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
General Requirements For FAAN Recruitment
- First, applicants for the Federal Airport Authority recruitment must be Nigerian by birth or Decent
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for FAAN recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant must be of good character.
- Applicant mus present a Valid means of identification. For example, government issued ID cards like Voters Card, Drivers Licence etc
- You will upload your CV on FAAN recruitment / application portal.
General Information To All Applicants
- Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer. Do not pay anyone to give you special consideration
- Prospective applicants should not that multiple application will lead to disqualification
- Submission of online application is absolutely free
- Candidate with any form of disability should not apply
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment
Qualified applicants can only submit your application online at FAAN official website.
To begin your application, kindly logon to the website at http://faan.gov.ng
You are also expected to submit all required to upload all credentials listed. Finally review your application and submit.
UPDATE: Please be informed that FAAN is not recruiting yet. We shall update this post in due time. just BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back.
Kindly share this article with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.