EFCC Recruitment 2021. Economic and Financial Crimes Commision 2021/2022 recruitment.
EFCC have started recruiting eligible graduates who can fit in for employment.
The EFCC is a law enforcement body which enforces law and investigate criminal issues in the state.
Before applying for a job in the Economic and financial crime commission, there are certain criterias to meet.
it takes Manhattan rigorous process and due investigation by the EFCC to recruit an applicant.
All prospective applicants are therefore required to meet certain requirements before being eligible for employment.
The following are the duties of the EFCC
DUTIES OF THE EFCC
- Investigating financial crime including money laundering, fraud, and enforcement of all laws related to financial crimes.
- Investigating finances of the State including counterfeit, illegal money transfer, transfer rate, computer credit card fraud, etc.
- Executing the financial laws on persons and authorities.
- Adoption of measures to eradicate any financial crime in the country.
- The examination of reported cases of fraud, investigating to what extent the crimes were comitted and involving right authorities to take right actions.
Now that you have known what the job is like, it is also good to know the requirements for employment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT IN EFCC
- Applicants must be of age range of 22-35.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria and have National Identification number.
- Be free from drugs and have no record of criminal case.
- have at least a Bachelor’s degree In any relevant course.
Other added advantages are; Having a knowledge of computer
- Able to work under pressure
- Being able to solve problems
- Also, being a calculative person
HOW TO APPLY for EFCC Recruitment
Visit EFCC official application site through this link www.efccnigeria.org
Fill the form which will be displayed on the screen through the portal
Submit the form online and print out two copies for yourself just incase you get lucky to be shortlisted.
RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
- local government identification letter
- National identification card
- Certificate of birth
- Credentials like; WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE, first degree certificate, statement of result, post graduate diploma if any and other relevant certificates.
These documents are very necessary that you upload them so you could pass the online screening and be shortlisted.
Once you get shortlisted, you would be notified through your email which you supply while applying.
There are no more recruitment for EFCC as at when this article was written, but always click here for details.
This site will get you updated with news and information on EFCC recruitment.
Ask any questions you where you need answers and expect an immediate answer.
Click on our comment box and drop your comments.