National Orientation Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 — Requirements & Application Portal
If you want to work with the national orientation agency of Nigeria, and you have the requirements, then you should pay attention to this post.
This post contains information to guide and direct you to apply for national orientation agency recruitment 2020/2021.
Answers to common questions asked by interested applicants like;
- What is NOA?
- When is the recruitment form coming out?
- How much is the form?
- Where do I get the form?
- How do I apply?
- What are the criteria?
About National Orientation Agency
National Orientation Agency is a federal government broadcasting agency. It was established in the year 2005 and has since then communicated government policies the understanding of the public.
The main aim of NOA is to communicate government policies tongue understanding of the masses. Hence, to promote national unity and help develope the country.
On this note, individuals who can do this role are to apply for recruitment. However, there are criteria to be met. Hence, only candidates who pass through the online screening will be shortlisted.
Kindly read through this article to see the shortlisting criteria and application portal.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credit passes in WAEC or its equivalent.
- A first degree I’m any relevant course, especially mass communication and English and literary studies.
- However, these courses are just an added advantage and not a compulsory criteria.
- Also, NYSC discharge certificate is also required. Meaning, applicants must have served the country and awarded with the NYSC cert.
- Meanwhile, an exemption letter from NYSC is also acceptable as the case may be.
- Importantly, this recruitment is only opened for citizens of Nigeria. Hence, a means of identification should be provided. Preferably, a national identification card.
- Also, applicants must provide a well composed curriculum vitae showing their skills and educational background.
- In addition, it is important that applicants have a good written and spoken English.
National orientation agency recruitment portal is currently not opened and this could be because the recruitment requirement has not yet commenced.
However, the official recruitment portal is www.noa.gov.ng
How To Apply
- Log onto www.noa.gov.ng to apply
- Then, create a portal for yourself in the portal by entering your name, phone number and email address.
- Fill the form provided to you with required details.
- Upload your necessary credentials. Finally, submit the form online and wait for further directives.
How Much Is The Form?
Importantly, note that the national orientation agency recruitment form is free. Therefore, no payment should be made for the purchase of the form.
The application date for national orientation agency recruitment 2020/2021 shall be communicated to interested persons in due time.
Application Deadline; The deadline for application has not yet been officially fixed.
However, this site would be updated upon the release of any update from NOA direct portal. Kindly indicate in the comment section if you want to get NOA recruitment update notification.
For further clarification, kindly ask questions in the question section below and you will be answered promptly.
Also, do well to share this information with others who might need it.
Also check out; Npower Recruitment Portal 2020/2021