Federal Ministry Of Environment Recruitment 2021/2022, requirements and how to apply for a job at federal ministry of environment. Get all latest job updates at federal ministry of environment. Also, see how you can apply for a job at federal ministry of environment recruitment.
Any interested applicant who want to apply for job at federal ministry of environment recruitment 2021/2022 should follow the recruitment processes explained below. Interested and eligible applicants can now proceed to www.environment.gov.ng/ to start their online application form.
Important Notice: Anyone reading this post should note that we are not recruiting for federal ministry of environment rather, we are only here to provide job update and application guidelines for all interested applicants.
This post contains all the relevant information every applicants need for a successful application at federal ministry of environment. As you read below, you will see all available vacancies at federal ministry of environment, job requirements, and how to apply.
You can now check below for more important details
Requirements and Qualifications
Any applicant who wish to apply for federal ministry for environment recruitment should see below for job requirement. Also, you have to note that the recruitment is available for both graduate and non graduates. In addition, all application are processed and submitted online.
- All applicants must be Nigerian by birth or decent. Non citizens are expected to present work permit
- Minimum of good O level certificate which must include English Language and mathematics
- Possession of First Degree certificate from any recognized institution
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Medical report from any government health care must be presented
- Must not belong to any cult group
- A comprehensive CV / Resume will be submitted online.
Notice: Federal Ministry of Environment recruitment is absolutely free. Do not pay anyone to get you recruited.
How To Apply For Federal Ministry Of Environment Recruitment
Interested applicant who met the above criteria should send their applications including curriculum vitae, which should be submitted in PDF on a CD or Flash Drive stating:
- Date of Birth,
- Marital Status,
- Educational Qualifications,
- Professional Experience,
- Credentials backed with supporting documents as to assist the Ministry in the comprehensive assessment of suitability of the candidate
- (10) type written copies of their Curriculum Vitae which must include their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses; and An electronic copy (soft copy) either on a CD or in a flash drive.
- Applicants should inform 3 referees to send character/professional reports on them to the Institute marked “confidential’, not later than the closing date.
In addition, all applications and referees reports should be marked “Application for the position of College Provost” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed in the manner below:
The Executive Director/Governing Board Secretary,
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria,
Jericho Hill, Jericho,
Ibadan, Oyo State,
Note that Only candidates who are successfully shortlisted shall be contacted.
Would you like to get all updates on Federal Ministry Of Environment Recruitment 2021/2022. If yes, then BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back. We will give you all the job updates you need.
However, you can use the comment box to ask questions or request for further help. We shall give you all possible assistance.
Kindly share this post with family and friends after reading .