Federal Ministry Of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 — Requirement & How To Apply
Federal ministry of health invites interested and qualified persons to apply for job positions now!
The offer to work with the ministry of health is opened for individuals who want to and can meet up with the requirements.
The ministry of health is one of the most important ministries in Nigeria because it involves health safety. They are responsible for providing health safety measures for the welfare of the country.
If you studied any health related course, you might be lucky to explore in the ministry of health. Hence, courses like Nutrition & Dietetics, Pharmacy, Medicine, Science Lab tech, Public health, e.t.c would be appreciated.
Thanks for platforms like this that enable the public get vital job informations and making life easier. As a result, application is made easier and informations are easily spread.
You have more opportunity of getting shortlisted because this article will tell you what you need while you prepare.
Nevertheless, read through this article for more details on ministry of health recruitment and how to apply.
The requirement for working with the federal ministry of health are;
- Firstly, a minimum of bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma in any health related course. Also, you must possess this certificates from a well recognised school.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter is required.
- Only citizens of Nigeria can apply.
- Atleast, a two year working experience will give you a plus and would be highly appreciated.
How To Apply
- Apply through the federal ministry of health recruitment portal @ www.health.gov.ng
- Create an account and a login password.
- Verify your email address which you have entered while creating an account.
- After verifying the email address, Enter the account with the password you have created.
- Fill in your detail in the form which will be shown to you online.
- Upload your documents and passport photograph.
- Submit the form.
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Any other educational certificaruin including bachelor or HNDegree.
- Local government identification letter
- O’level result
- Birth certificate / age declaration
Note: there is currently no recruitment going on in the federal ministry of health at the moment. This page would be as soon as the recruitment commences.
However, Interested applicants are advised to keep visiting this page to get latest FMH updates.
Meanwhile, you can drop your emails in our comment box as well as any questions you might have. All comments would be considered as vital and so would be attended to.