Yobe State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 — Qualification & Application Portal
Yobe state government have started recruiting qualified persons to fill in vacant positions in the state. However, these positions may require various qualifications.
To see the qualifications and where you might fit in, carefully read this article.
Comprehensively, this article contains informations which will help you make a successful application and get shortlisted.
Also, the application portal and requirements are carefully outlined for clarity purposes.
- There are various positions to apply for but they have different requirements. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for positions that meets your qualification.
- Basically, you must be unemployed to apply for this job. Meaning, you must not have any job doing at the moment.
- Also, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
- At the other hand, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
- Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Yobe state direct portal @ www.yobestate.gov.ng
- In the portal, create your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
- Ensure that you apply while the recruitment portal is still opened.
- Also, apply only through the official application portal which is www.yobestaterecruitment.gov.ng
- However, you could be denied of this opportunity if you fail to follow instructions. Hence, the need to comply to policies is very important.
- Importantly, upload only original documents as any fake documents you upload might lead to disqualification and possibly, prosecution.
Note: currently, Yobe state government is not recruiting, but would be recruiting soon. Therefore, interested applicants should disregard any information saying otherwise for now.
To get Yobe state government recruitment update, kindly indicate by dropping yoour email address in our comment box.
Also, for more enquiries and clarity, ask questions and comments below and they will be attended to promptly.