Operation Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment 2020/2021— Application Portal Qualification
OPEC recruitment portal is officially opened and accepting applications from suitably qualified persons. Therefore, interested persons should start sending their applications to the recruitment portal.
However, in this site, you would see all the requirements and qualifications expected of applicants. Also, the application deadline and how to apply will be stated here.
To get all these information about OPEC, kindly go through this article to the end.
Recently, there have been questions concerning the OPEC recruitment this 2020 and some fabrications too. However, this article will be clarifying and giving the best answers to questions like;
- When is the form coming out?
- How much is the form?
- How do I apply?
- When is the application deadline?
- What are the vacancies opened in OPEC?
- OPEC job description
OPEC stands for Organisation Petroleum Exporting Countries. As the name implies, OPEC is comprised of countries who are involved with exportation of petroleum. However, it was founded in the year 1960 by the first five members countries; Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela.
However, it is headed by Venezuela and that is where the headquarters is located. The member countries was later joined by 10 other countries.
Goal & Objectives
- The main goal of the OPEC is to create a standard petroleum policy across member countries. Also, to unify and stabilise petroleum prices for petroleum producers.
- In addition, they intend to secure the economic and regular petroleum supply to member countries.
- Again, to secure a fair capital to those investing in the petroleum industry.
OPEC Nationals IT Development Coordinator
Deadline: 31 July 2020 – Job Code: 3.3.01
Head, Public Relations and Information Department
Deadline: 31 July 2020 – Job Code: 8.1.01
Statistical Systems Coordinator
Deadline: 29 August 2020 – Job Code: 3.2.01
- Firstly, applicants must have their WAEC certificate or its equivalent and must have more than 5 credit passes.
- To apply for any job position in OPEC, applicants must possess the following;
- A minimum of B.Sc or HND in a related discipline from a reputable higher institution.
- Also, graduates must have served and obtained their NYSC discharge certificate.
- Also, applicants must be computer literate as it is an added advantage.
- In addition, applicants are expected to have had previous experience in petroleum analysis and related jobs.
- Also, applicants should not be more than 35 years old of age.
- Importantly, applicants should have a God interpersonal skills as this is relevant in the field
Organisation of petroleum export countries recruitment portal is www.opec.org
Also check out recent jobs; Nigeria Police force recruitment 2020
How To Apply
Apply through the official direct OPEC recruitment site.
Visit the site shown above and follow the steps as requested from the portal.
Application Form Cost
OPEC application form is free! Therefore, no money should be paid to anyone for the purchase of the form.
Application deadline for the post of IT development coordinator is 31st of July
For the position of Head public relations and Information department is 31st of July
While for the position of Statistical Systems Coordinator is 29th Of July
- Make sure you apply through the official E-portal
- Importantly, try to apply before the application deadline to avoid missing this opportunity.
- While submitting application, ensure that you submit correct details and upload relevant credentials.
For further clarification, kindly ask your questions in the comment section below and get immediate response.
Feel free to share this information with