Nigeria AirForce Shortlisted Candidates 2020 — PDF Screening & Exam Date
Candidates who applied for the 2020 Air Force recruitment are to check their names to see if they have been shortlisted.
Meanwhile, the shortlist is for candidates who met up with the requirements as listed and are seen to be qualified.
However, Nigeria airforce recruitment exercise have several stages. The first stage is the online screening where applicants apply online for the recruitment exercise.
After then, shortlisted candidates still have to prepare for the next screening phase which is the physical screening.
In this article, you would see the shortlist pdf download where all those who applied for the 2020 recruitment can check their names.
Also, candidates will see all the things and steps they have to take to check if they have been shortlisted. Furthermore, you will also see what is expected of you after you get shortlisted.
Moreover, the answers to questions asked by applicants will also be given in this post. Questions like;
- Is the Shortlist out?
- When is the screening date?
- What are the necessary criteria for the screening exercise?
- How do I check for my name in the naf shortlist
- Screening center
- Screaming date
How To Check NAF Shortlist
To check NAF shortlist, kindly go through this process below;
- Firstly, visit the naf recruitment portal @ www.naf.mil.ng
- Secondly, enter the name and phone number you use to register or apply at first.
- Subsequently, enter your login password
- Later on, scroll to “download shortlist“
- Then, download the PDF and check your name.
Screening Center & Date
The screening centers are located in the 15 zones which candidates applied during the application process.
The states are;
The Exam date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates in due time. Meanwhile it is advisable to stay updated and watch out for new updates.
What To Expect If You Get Shortlisted
Eventually, if you get shortlisted, you have to know the following;
You are expected to print out the page shortlist page where your name appears as this will be required for the screening.
Also, you are expected to come with the following documents;
- Medical fitness report
- Local government identification letter
- Attestation letter from a reputable and recognized person.
- Birth certificate or Age declaration
- Educational certificates.
- Original form application print out
- Moreover, all the credentials you uploaded during the application.
- Also, two passport photograph.
Note; You are expected to come with your writing materials for the aptitude test which comes afterwards. This is a written interview which will further determine if you will be employed or not.
For further enquiries about NAF shortlisted candidates, ask questions in the comment section and you will be answered promptly.
Also, kindly bookmark this page or better still visit this site frequently to get NAF recruitment updates.