www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Portal 2020 guidelines. As Nigeria Police Recruitment is about to kick off, let us walk you through steps you need for a successful application.
The Nigeria police force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria police force as police constable (Recruits).
We are going to give you the best guidelines on how to apply and get this police job. To join as a regular recruit, there are basic requirements you must meet.
Read Also: NPF Shortlisted Candidates News
www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Police Recruitment Portal Requirements 2020
You will only see your name in the shortlist if you meet the minimum requirements listed below;
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Those with disabilities will not be able to handle weapons so they are not be eligible to able to apply
- Applicants who want to join as a recruit must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in not more than 2 sittings
- Age requirements is between 17 to 25 years. In this case, you will be asked to submit your birth certificate
- Be a citizen of Nigeria. NIN is one of the compulsory requirements for NPF recruitment
- Those with visible bad teeth are not eligible to apply
- You must also have functioning email address and phone number. We recommend creating a new gmail account if you have applied for Police Recruitment before and was not shortlisted.
- Applicants must also print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination or screening and recruitment center.
Police Recruitment Dates 2020
All applicants should take note of the important dates listed below;
- July 14th, 2020 – Portal opening date
- August 23rd, 2020 – Portal closing date
- August 24th to 30th – Nationwide screening date at all states command
It is important you write down the below dates. They are very important if you want to follow up the recruitment from start to finish. Moreover, we will notify you if any changes is made due to covid-19 (coronavirus)
How To Apply
The method of application is online. Suitably qualified candidates should visit Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Portal at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to register with a valid email address and other personal details. Kindly be informed that BVN is not required for registration.
We will continue to update you with latest news on Nigeria Police Force (NPF) job recruitment 2020. Kindly visit this page often and subscribe for our updates for more!.
Remember to share this post on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest to notify your fellow applicants.