Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Process Of Application.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) welcomes all suitable qualified applicants for the 2020 (FFC) recruitment.
The federal service recruitment is on going, this article will help you get the latest information about (FFC) including qualifications, guidelines, existing vacancies in positions such as;
Job Positions / Vacancies
(i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) CONPASS 09.
Applicants must possess a Master’s Degree or membership of a recognized professional body.
(ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from recognized Universities.
(i) Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) CONPASS 08:
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from recognized Polytechnics /institutions.
(ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing, CONHESS 06
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
(iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or AdvancedNABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
(i) Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include Mathematics and English Language.
(ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics.
Application Requirements / Qualifications For FFS (Federal Fire Service) Recruitment 2020/2021
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants must be Nigerians
Read Also: Nigerian Army Recruitment
How To Apply
- 1). Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website http://cdfipb.careers/ OR http://fedfire.gov.ng fill and submit the application form online.
- 2). Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website http://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new fill and submit the application form online.
- 3). Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
- 4). Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note application is absolutely free.
- APPLICANTS SHOULD ALSO NOTE:(a)Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification.
(b) Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgement slip which will continuously be on demand throughout the exercise;
(c)Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
Would you like to get all updates on federal fire Service recruitment 2020 / 2021? If yes, then BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back
Remember to share this post after reading!.