Born state government has finally started recruiting this 2020. Therefore, only interested and qualified persons can apply. To see the application portal and requirements, read through this article.
Borno state is one of the core Northern states in Nigeria and has recently started recruiting interested persons.
However, this was as a result of the need to engage young and qualified persons in being responsible. It is also one of the state’s government way of alleviating poverty as a result of unemployment. Therefore, qualified persons should seize this opportunity.
To apply for Borno state government recruitment 2020, you would need some guidelines. These guidelines would put you through so that you wouldn’t have to struggle to apply.
To get the required informations about Borno state recruitment, carefully read this article. Subsequently, follow the procedures as stated here and you would be good to go.
Firstly, Let us look at the requirements before we look at the application portal. Further still, we would see the application process and requirements documents.
There are various vacancies with various qualification levels. Therefore, applications would be made based on your qualification and the job position that suits your qualification.
Again, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
Subsequently, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
Again, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Birmingham state direct portal @ www.bornostaterecruitment.gov.ng
- In the portal, crease your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate for both graduates and non-graduates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
However, Borno state government has not opened recruitment portal for 2020 recruitment.
To stay updated with Borno state government recruitment, kindly bookmark this page. Betterstill, you can drop your email address in our comment box to get notified as long as the recruitment form is out.
Freely ask any related questions and comment in our comment box and you would be answered shortly.