DMO Recruitment Portal 2020. Requirements & How To Apply
This is to notify the public of the DMO recruitment which is taking place. Therefore interested persons who would like to work with Debt Management Office should apply.
DMO stands for Debt Management Office and was established in the year 2000.
The purpose of establishing this office was to provide more employment while managing the economy’s debt.
However, this job opportunity is beneficial to graduates of quantitative field discipline.
Nevertheless, you would be exposed to the requirements for this job recruitment. In addition, you would also be guided on how to apply.
Some people find it difficult to apply for jobs in the convenience of their homes.
Fortunately, with the help of the guideline in this article, you would learn how to apply. However, it takes just your smart phone and a little data(mb).
Importantly, while applying for a job, carefully follow instructions so as not to make crucial mistakes. As a result, lose the opportunity to get the job. This is one important thing to know while applying for a job because it has caused many applicants their jobs.
Qualifications & Requirements
- This positions requires a graduate and graduate of a related discipline.
- However, educational certificates obtained from a well recognised higher institution is required.
- Also, applicants must have served and possess NYSC certificate.
- Meanwhile, an exemption letter from NYSC is also acceptable as the case may be.
- An experience in computer and web applications is an added advantage.
How To Apply
- Application portal is another important link to know. Make sure that you use only this link www.dmo.org.ng to apply.
- In the portal, enter your name, phone number and email address to create your profile.
- Afterwards, you would be directed to fill the form which will now be displayed on your screen.
- Hence, fill the form with the required details.
- Subsequently, upload your credentials as well as your passport photograph.
- Crosscheck the details you provided to ensure there are no mistakes.
- Finally, you can now submit the form and wait for feedback from DMO official recruitment email.
Note: DMO recruitment form is not yet out because recruitment has not yet started.
Hence, interested applicants are advised to always stay updated.
To stay updated, you can bookmark this page or drop your email address in our comment section.
For more enquires, kindly ask your questions and comments in our comment section and it will be given immediate attention.