Lagos State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 — Requirements & Application Portal
Finally, Lagos state government recruitment has commenced for qualified persons to apply.
Lagos state was the former capital of Nigeria and currently has a population of over 20million people.
If you can work in an environment like Lagos and you think you are qualified then, apply through this portal below.
Moreover, the application will be on for a while but would have a deadline. Carefully read through this article to see the deadline for this application.
This article would provide prospective applicants the required information needed for a successful application.
Also, you would be given some tips which would help you not only with the application but for getting shortlisted.
After going through this article, you would have a fairer chance of getting shortlisted because you have what it takes.
Nevertheless, this site is not the official recruitment site for Lagos state government recruitment but a site that provides recruitment informations.
Therefore, if you want to get the latest recruitment update, always log into this website.
Firstly, let us look at the qualifications, and later, see how to apply before the deadline for application.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of NCE/OND to be able to apply for this job.
- Generally, you must be a citizen of Nigeria but not necessarily an indigen of Lagos state.
- Also, note that there are various positions available and they require different qualifications. Hence, applicants should apply for positions which their qualifications meet.
- Nevertheless, this opportunity is for the unemployed. Therefore, you cannot be eligible for application while you already have a job.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have served and obtained NYSC certificates. However, an exemption letter from NYSC is acceptable.
How To Apply
- Log into Lagos state government recruitment portal through this link www.lagosstaterecruitment.gov.ng
- Create your profile in the portal by entering your name, email address and state of origin.
- Subsequently, create a password which you would use to access your account.
- Afterwards, fill the form which would be displayed on your screen.
- Upload required documents including your passport photograph.
- Importantly, cross check the details you provided to ensure accuracy.
- Finally, submit the form online.
Apply before the deadline to enable your application valid.
Apply using the direct recruitment portal which is www.lagosstaterecruitment.gov.ng
Importantly, take your time to crosscheck the details you provided to avoid error.
Also, ensure that your credentials are well scanned and not blurry to avoid getting disqualified.
More importantly, upload only original documents. Otherwise, you could get disqualified and even prosecuted as it is a criminal offence.
- Educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Local government identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport photograph
Deadline For Application
Currently, there is no fixed deadline for Lagos state government recruitment because the form is not yet out. Though it would be out soon because the Lagos state government has announced the need for teachers recently.
Note: Lagos state government recruitment has not yet commenced .
However, we can give you notifications when the recruitment commences.
Kindly indicate in our comment box if you want to get notified. Better still, you can visit this site frequently to get updates because this site would be updated as soon as recruitment begins.
Remember that your questions and comments helps us serve you better. Hence, for further clarity, kindly ask questions and comments in the comment section below.