Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR Recruitment Form 2021/2022. DPR career portal (page). How to register and join DPR.
Do want to be one on team members of Departments of Petroleum Resources (DPR)? See DPR Job requirements and how to apply here.
The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR, is currently recruiting. This post is for all applicants who want to apply for graduate trainees/experienced professionals recruitment. The recruitment processes is what we have discussed here. kindly follow the guidelines below and apply to work with DPR.
Related Job: Shell Recruitment
This article has all information you need to know about DPR online recruitment 2020. Below, we shall show you the available vacancies, requirements/eligibility, how to apply and finally application closing date.
UPDATE!: The Department Of Petroleum Resources, DPR recruitment form 2021/2022 is not currently. However, we want to use this opportunity to show you how to apply once the recruitment process start. Would you like to be among the first to find out once it starts? If yes then BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back. We shall keep you updated
Meanwhile, you can see below for recruitment requirements and how to apply. We will prepare you before the starting date of DPR recruitment
Two mode of recruitment will be available. See them below
1. DPR Graduate Trainees
Successful applicants for this category shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional competencies in oil/gas regulations and supervision during their career. This will increase their skill and increase their chance of get hired easily
DPR Requirements For Graduate Trainees
Applicants for this category should meet the following academic requirements below;
- Posses B.Sc/BA/B.Pharm./HND in relevant Engineering and Management or Social Sciences. Also applicants must have a minimum of Second Class lower (2/2) or Upper Credit (2/1)
- Also, applicants must provide NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Basic computer knowledge will be added advantage
- Also, applicant for this post must not be more than 30 years old
2. DPR Experienced Hire
Successful candidates for this category shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects of attaining the peak of their profession especially in the Oil & Gas industries.
DPR Requirements For Experienced Hire
Applicants for this category should met the below academic requirements/qualification
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience
- Applicants must not be more than 40 years
- Applicant will present his/her NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- However, basic computer knowledge will be added advantage
You can now see below for general application guidelines and how to apply
Make sure you have the credentials we listed below before you start your application
- Scanned copy of a digital passport photograph.
- You must also have your scanned copies of your certificate available ( N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate)
- Finally, scanned copies of other supporting documents you wish to include
How To Apply For DPR Recruitment 2021/2022
Online application are open for all but only those who met the above requirements should apply.
To start your application, please visit DPR official recruitment portal at http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login
First of all register and login. Then fill and complete the online form. The portal will tell you more about the recruitment process. Also, you will be able to see DPR salary structure and other relevant information.
General Notice To All Applicants
- Do not visit any other website for your application apart from the one shown above
- Do not apply for more than one job. Else, you will be disqualified.
- After a successful submission, you will receive acknowledge letter, print it and keep for future notice
- Furthermore, the reference number generated should be quoted in all future correspondences.
See Also: Npower Recruitment
Finally, remember that this article is all about Department of Petroleum Resources DPR, Recruitment.
If you still have questions about DPR recruitment 2020, kindly use the comment box to ask questions. We shall give you every possible assistant.
We have given you all important information you need to know about DPR recruitment. We hope this detailed article is helpful to you. However, if you need is to help you with more information or updates regarding this article, kindly reach us through the comment section below.