SON Recruitment 2021/2022 online application form is now available. Interested and eligible candidates should visit son recruitment portal at https://www.son.gov.ng/recruitment 2021. Standards Organization Of Nigeria recruitment 2021. This post is for all interested applicants who want to work with the Standards Organization Of Nigeria (SON). Have you been searching online to see when SON 2021 recruitment will start? we have got you covered. Everything you need to know about SON 2021 recruitment is in this article.
Please note that Standards Organization Of Nigeria recruitment guidelines, application eligibility, general recruitment requirements and other SON relevant recruitment update will be posted here for free.
Also, you have to note that we do not recruit for Standards Organization of Nigeria. However, we published this article to give interested applicants latest SON recruitment update, job requirements, how to apply and other relevant information.
First, we are going to show you the academic qualification an applicant must posses before seeking to apply for Standards Organization Of Nigeria (SON) 2021 recruitment.
Before we proceed, see other federal
Son Academic Requirements For 2021 Recruitment
- Good results at SSCE, GCE, NECO or it’s equivalent
- Applicant must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate will be required for graduate job position.
- Good degree certificates obtained from a recognized institution.
SON General Application Requirements 2021/2022
- First of all, applicants for SON 2021 recruitment must be Nigerian by birth or Decent.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Basic Computer knowledge will be add advantage.
- Applicant mus present a Valid means of identification. For example, government issued ID cards like Voters Card, Drivers Licence etc.
- Must be free from financial embarrassment.
- ALL candidates mus be physically and mentally fit.
- Also, they will be asked to provide medical report from any federal health care.
SON Recruitment Starting Date 2021
Please be informed that Standards Organization Of Nigeria is not recruiting yet. The recruitment start date will be updated here in due time. We recommend you BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back for more updates.
How To Apply For SON Recruitment 2021
First, have it in mind that all application are done online. You will be required to upload your comprehensive CV and other relevant certificate or qualification during the process of your registration. see below for your application.
Click HERE to visit the Standards Organization of Nigeria to find out if recruitment have started.
Important Things To Note Concerning Your Application.
- Make sure you have a valid email address and phone number before your registration
- Do not apply twice. Multiple application will lead to disqualification
- Also, when you submit your application, you will receive a mail informing you about the status of your application.
If you need update, kindly use the comment box to request for SON recruitment update. We shall notify you once it starts. However, you can still visit Standards Organization of Nigeria website at http://son.gov.ng/career portal
Kindly share this article with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.