Katsina State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 — Application Portal & Requirements
The government of Katsina state invites interested and qualified persons for this recruitment exercise.
The state government have opened the recruitment portal so that interested persons can apply.
However, this application is going to be conducted online and an online screening thereafter. Hence, the interview process starts online.
As a result, Applicants need to be well informed and submit the right documents to qualify you for personal interview.
Moreover, after this online screening, there would be a physical screening where you would need to come with some documents.
Nevertheless, the required documents to go with for thy physical screening would be outlined in this article.
- There are various positions to apply for but they have different requirements. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for positions that meets your qualification.
- Basically, you must be unemployed to apply for this job. Meaning, you must not have any job doing at the moment.
- Also, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
- At the other hand, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
- Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Katsina state direct portal @ www.katsinastate.gov.ng
- In the portal, create your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
Note: currently, Katsina state government is not recruiting, but would be recruiting soon.
To get Katsina state government recruitment update, kindly indicate by dropping yoour email address in our comment box.
Also know that your questions and comments will always be attended to.
Successful shortlisted candidates would also be published in this site.
recruitmentshortlisted.com have got you covered.