Ekiti State Government Recruitment 2020 — Qualifications & Application Portal
Ekiti state government recruitment for 2020 has commenced. Therefore, interested and qualified persons can now apply for the vacant positions.
However, you can check the positions available in the portal which will be displayed later on this page.
This article would provide prospective applicants the required information needed for a successful application.
Also, you would be given some tips which would help you not only with the application but for being shortlisted.
Nevertheless, this site does not offer recruitment but offers required informations for a successful recruitment.
Therefore, you have a better chance of getting shortlisted by going through this article.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of NCE/OND to be able to apply for this job.
- Generally, you must be a citizen of Nigeria but not necessarily an indigen of Ekiti state.
- Also, note that there are various positions available and they require different qualifications. Hence, applicants should apply for positions which their qualifications meet.
- Nevertheless, this opportunity is for the unemployed. Therefore, you cannot be eligible for application while you already have a job.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have served and obtained NYSC certificates. However, an exemption letter from NYSC is acceptable.
How To Apply
- Log into Ekiti state government recruitment portal through this link www.ekitistaterecruitment.gov.ng
- Create your profile in the portal by entering your name, email address and state of origin.
- Subsequently, create a password which you would use to access your account.
- Afterwards, fill the form which would be displayed on your screen.
- Upload required documents including your passport photograph.
- Importantly, cross check the details you provided to ensure accuracy.
- Finally, submit the form online.
- Educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Local government identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport photograph
Ensure that you apply only through the official portal which is www.ekitistaterecruitment.gov.ng
Apply early to avoid deadlines.
Importantly, upload only original documents because uploading of fake documents could lead to disqualification. Moreover, such act is punishable by law.
In addition, while creating a password for your account, use a password you can easily remember.
Again, ensure that the email which you use to register is a valid email. This is important because that email will be used to continue your application and also communicating important informations.
Deadline For Application
Currently, there is no fixed deadline for Ekiti state government recruitment.
Note: Ekiti state government recruitment has not commenced yet. Therefore, disregard any information saying otherwise.
However, we can give you notifications when the recruitment commences.
Kindly indicate in our comment box if you want to get notified. Better still, you can visit this site frequently to get updates because this site would be updated as soon as recruitment begins.
Do not forget to ask related questions and also comment in the comment section below.