FIRS Recruitment form 2020/2021 – Requirements and How To Apply. Federal Inland Revenue Service 2020/2021 (FIRS) Recruitment for Graduate has started. You can now for available job position at firs.gov.ng. Application portal is now open to all prospective applicants.
Applications are now invited from all suitably qualified candidates. However, applicants can now submit their CV online at Federal Inland Revenue Service official website. The website is http://firs.gov.ng We published this post to guide all applicants on application procerures. You can now check below for Recruitment requirements and how to apply
UPDATE: FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021 have not started yet. However, this we published this post to guide all prospective applicants on application procedures before the recruitment starts. Would you like to be among the first to find out once the recruitment registration start? If yes then, BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back. We shall update this post in due time and also inform you.
Meanwhile, you can check below for FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021 requirements and how to apply. Furthermore, you have to note that we do not recruit for Federal Inland Revenue Service. Our aim of publishing this post is to give you relevant information regarding FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021
FIRS Recruitment Academic Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Generally, applicants must posses good O/level Certificate. For example, WAEC, NECO, GCE or it’s equivalent. Also, obtained certificate must not be in more than 2 sittings.
- Applicant must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution is also relevant and it depends on the job position you want to apply
- Applicants shall present NYSC discharged certificate for graduate job position
- Also, NCE certificate obtained from a recognized institution can also be used. Also, Your General Certificate of Education must be only at one sitting or there (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
FIRS Recruitment General Application Requirements
- First, applicants for FIRS 2020/2021 recruitment must be Nigerian by birth or Decent
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Your complete and detailed CV will be submitted online
- Basic Computer knowledge will be add advantage
- Any applicants who is mentally or physically disabled should not apply
- Furthermore, applicants above 35 years of age should not apply
How To Apply For FIRS Recruitment Form
Be informed that applications will only be submitted online. Do not pay anyone to recruit you privately. FIRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not have private Recruiting agents
To begin your application, logon to FIRS recruitment portal at http://firs.gov.ng
Complete the online application form and submit.
We believe the this article was helpful to you. Kindly use the comment box to ask question about this post.
Finally, do you want to get update on FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021? If yes then BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back. We shall update this post in due time.
Kindly share this article after reading!.