The Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment form 2020/2021 is here. Are you looking for federal Road safety job? Do you want to apply and work with the FRSC? If your answer is yes then read this article very well.
This page will give you detailed guidelines on how to apply for FRSC jobs online
Before filling out the online application form, there are certain things you need to consider. This includes;
- Academic qualifications
- Documents or credentials required.
We have explained everything you need to know about federal road safety jobs here. You can now read below for more information.
Related: FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
Federal Road Safety Corps Requirements
Candidates must first, check their eligibility before they register for employment. See list of requirements applicants must meet below.
- Candidates must be Nigerian
- Have valid means of identification
- Letter of recommendation
- Guarantors form to be filled and submitted online.
- Must not be above 35 years by December 2020
- Ability to work with a team
- Good personal health records
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Thin people are not eligible to apply.
This includes your schooleducation certificates
- Possession of O’level or A’level certificate
- Possession National Diploma (ND)
- Higher National Diploma holders
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any Institution
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Other training certificate
How To Apply
It is important to note that Federal road safety recruitment will be carried out online. Suitably qualified candidates must visit FRSC portal to register using valid email address, phone number and other relevant details.
Currently, federal road safety corps is not hiring. To know when they start recruiting, kindly visit the official portal at www.frsc.gov.ng
Visit this page often to get latest news and updates from us.
We hope this detailed article is helpful to you. If you need more guidelines from us, kindly ask questions by posting your comments below.
We will be glad to assist you further!.