Federal Civil Service Commission ( FCSC ) Recruitment 2020/2021 have started. The Federal government have officially announced the start of Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruitment 2020. Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is now recruiting for new specialist for state agencies, departments, and ministries. Check below for full details and how to apply
Interested applicants who posses OND, HND, BA/BSc qualifications or above can now proceed to start their application at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
This post will guide all interested applicants that want to join the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC).
Notice: Kindly be informed that this page is not the official website of Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC). But we only published this post to guide all interested applicants on application procedures and how to apply.
As you read below, you will see all department you can apply for at Federal Civil Service Commission. Also, to make your application easier, we also included academic requirements, general application requirements and how to apply.
You can now check below for full details.
Academic Requirements For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2020/2021
Applicants for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruitment are directed to meet the following academic requirements listed below before they can start their appication.
- Applicants must have a good O level results such as WAEC, NECO, GCE or it’s equivalent. In addition, your certificate must have a minimum of 4 credits including English Language and Mathematics
- Minimum of First Degree from any recognized institution
- Therefore, interested applicants who have OND, HND, BA/BSc qualifications can apply
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will also be required.
General Application Requirements For Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- First, Candidates applying for Federal Civil service Commission recruitment must be 21 years of age and above.
- Basic knowledge of computer will be added advantage
- You will be required to upload your CV online and only at Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment portal.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or decent.
- All applicants must also have a valid means of identification for example, Voters card, Drivers Licence etc
- Also, applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- However, they will be required to present medical reports from any federal hospital.
- Finally, applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
Vacancies / Job Positions Applicants Can Apply For At Federal Civil Service Commission
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
How To Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested applicants who met the above requirements should visit the federal civil Service Commission portal to start their application. Use the link below to visit the recruitment portal and apply.
CLICK HERE to apply now.
More application instructions will be found there as you visit the website.
Do you want to ask questions or request for help concerning this post (federal civil service commission recruitment 2020)? If yes, then use the comment box to ask questions
Kindly share this post after reading.