Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is currently recruiting for full-time job positions. See application starting date, requirements & how to apply.
In this article, you will get all the relevant information you need for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2020/2021. This post is for all those that want to join the Nigeria Immigration Service. However, i advise you to read to the end
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Do not be a Victim of recruitment scammers! The Nigeria Immigration Service is not currently recruiting. However, we published this post for everyone that want to join. Do you want to be among the first to find out when the recruitment will start? If yes, then BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back. We shall update this post in due time.
Incoming Searches From Google
- When will Nigeria Immigration Service 2019/2020 recruitment start
- How can i apply for Nigeria Immigration Service
- Where can obtain my form
- What is the deadline for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment
- What are the general requirements and qualification to join The Nigeria Immigration Service etc.
Relax and read below. Everything about Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment is what we have discussed here. First get to know the basic academic requirements necessary.
- Certificate like SSCE, GCE, NECO or it’s equivalent
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate will be required for graduate job position
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
General Application Requirements
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth or Decent
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Basic Computer knowledge will be added advantage
- Applicant mus present a Valid means of identification. For example, government issued ID cards like Voters Card, Drivers Licence etc
However, applicants with any form of the below disability should not apply for The Nigeria Immigration Service
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
Nigeria Immigration Service shall conduct a computer based test for all shortlisted candidates. You will be notified of your screening date once shortlisted.
Application deadline is 3rd July 2017. Keep checking here for new updates.
How To Apply For NIS Recruitment 2020/2021
Be informed that only applicants who met the above requirements are eligible to apply. Any certificate not declared and accepted before recruitment will not be accepted later.
Click Here To Apply
Conclusion: Do you need further help or inquiry? Kindly use the comment box to ask questions.
Remember to share this post after reading.