This is to notify the candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 Joint Admission & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination and opted for an admission in UNIOSUN, that the post-utme screening form for the above named tertiary institution is out.
Candidates who scored 180 in the 2020 /2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) examination and above are the only beneficiaries to this news update as any candidate who did not score up to 180 are not elligible to purchase the form and will not be shortlisted.
It is however important to note that UNIOSUN offers several Courses of different faculties which requires different aggregate for each of them which is as follows;
Medicine and surgery, Law – 240
Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Medical laboratory Science, Nursing, Optometry, Physiology, Computer Science – 220
Political Science, Economics, Estate management, Mass Communication, Business administration – 200
Others – 180.
Though, candidates who scored up to 180 but lesser than the courses which require more will be transferred to other departments that tally with their scores.
Better still, after studying from the above listed courses and their required aggregates, one can apply for a supplementary form where he/she can choose selected courses of one’s choice to avoid being randomly admitted into a department which you might find unsuitable for you.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, candidates must take the following processes;
- Visit UNIOSUN Post UTME portal at admissions.uniosun.edu.ng
- Candidates should ensure that their O’level results are being uploaded online
- Documents would be screened online after submission of data.
- Print two copies each of the form filled.
- If offered admission, go with one original and one photocopy each of the following documents; JAMB print out, WAEC print out and online form print out.
All candidates are expected to be on time. It is advisable to go earlier than scheduled exam time so as to locate exam venue before time to reduce anxiety and stress.
Read Also: UNIOSUN Cut Off Marks
Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits in o’level result as per relevance of choice of course (in one sitting ) for example; Candidates who wish to study medicine and surgery, Nursing, Medical laboratory Science, Biochemistry, Pharmacy and all Health Sciences, must have passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English. Political science, Economics, Business administration, Law – Maths, Economics, English, Commerce, accounting. Mass Communication, Journalism, Education, English and Literary studies, – Literature, Economics, Commerce, English, History.
- Candidates should score up to 180 and above in JAMB.
Candidates must write the required JAMB subjects for choice of course as stated above.
Candidates who wishes to gain admission via direct entry should get their transcript from their previous higher institution.
Direct entry students with second class, upper division (2:1) are eligible for this offer.
However, shortlisted who scale through the post-utme exam will be shortlisted.
Shortlisted candidates who are successful with the screenings and exams will be posted here. Candidates are advised to always check in here for lastest news and updates on UNIOSUN Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session
Important Notice: As at the time of publishing this article, the management of Osun state university (UNIOSUN) is yet to release admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session. We published this article to show you UNIOSUN admission eligibility criteria and how to apply.
We will update this post as soon as the form is officially out online
I hope these information are helpful. Feel free to comment, ask questions and expect immediate response from this website anytime.