The management of University of Osun state, UNIOSUN have released the long awaited cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIOSUN departmental cut off marks is out. UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into the institution should read this article for guidelines.
All admission will pass through JAMB and as such, admission will be offered to any candidates that meet the eligibility criteria.
UNIOSUN Admission Eligibility Criteria Includes;
- Meet the program cut off point
- You must have uploaded your O’level to caps
- You must have 5 O’level credit
You can now read below for more detailed information
UNIOSUN JAMB Cut Off Mark
JAMB often fix cut off point for all Institution in Nigeria. The institution that give admission through JAMB includes; private Universities, federal Universities, State Universities, Polytechnics, College of education.
As per University of Osun (UNIOSUN), the fixed cut off mark for JAMB is 180. Any candidate that score exactly 180 or above will be offered admission by JAMB and the institution.
UNIOSUN Departmental Cut-Off Point
There will also be a program cut-off for all courses in UNIOSUN. This is one eligibility every candidate must meet before they can be offered admission.
However, University of Osun, UNIOSUN is yet to released their admission cut off for this year.
See cut-off marks that was used for last year’s admission.
- 220 – 240 – Medicine & Nursing (5 credit passes at O’level and must not be in more than one sittings)
- 200 – For Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190 – For Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering.
- 180 – All other courses / programs in the school
We will continue to update once you once the cut off marks is officially released.
Meanwhile, you can post your comments below for academic consultancy.
Also, help us inform other UNIOSUN aspirants about this update.