Federal university of technology, FUTO supplementary admission form 2020/2021 is put. FUTO supplementary form have been released for those candidates that didn’t see their names in FUTO merit admission list.
We are going to show you how to apply for FUTO supplementary form and get admission. FUTO supplementary list 2020 will be released will be released after the deadline. Also, as you read below, we are going to show you cut off mark for FUTO supplementary courses.
To become eligible for FUTO supplementary admission form / change of course / department, candidate must have a minimum score of 180 in FUTO post utme.
We have also given list of FUTO supplementary courses and how to calculate your aggregate below. The price for FUTO supplementary form is Ten Thousand Naira Only ( N10,000 ).
Apply Here: FUTO Post UTME Form
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates.
List of FUTO supplementary courses is in the table below. Note that the courses below are the ones available for FUTO supplementary admission 2019. To calculate your aggregate and know your eligibility for FUTO supplementary admission form, Add your jamb score and post utme score, then divide the result by 8.
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
FUTO Supplementary Courses 2020.
Scroll down to see full list of FUTO supplementary courses that you can apply for today.
SCHOOL DEPARTMENTS Minimum Aggregate Score
1. Agriculture & Agricultural Technology Agricultural Economics (AEC) 45
2. Agricultural Extension (AEX) 45
3. Animal Science Technology (AST) 45
4. Crop Science Technology (CST) 45
5. Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT) 45
6. Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT) 45
7. Soil Science Technology (SST) 45
8. Engineering & Engineering Technology Agricultural Engineering (AGE) 45
9. Food Science & Technology (FST) 45
10. Mechatronics Engineering (MCE) 60
11. Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE) 45
12. Health Technology Environmental health science (EHS) 45
13. Biological Sciences Biology (BIO) 45
14. Biotechnology (BTC) 45
15. Physical Sciences Chemistry (CHM) 45
16. Geology (GLY) 45
17. Mathematics (MTH) 45
18. Physics (PHY) 45
19. Statistics (STA) 45
20. Environmental Sciences Environmental Technology (EVT) 45
21. Quantity Surveying (QSV) 45
22. Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG) 45
23. Urban & Regional Planning (URP) 45
How To Apply For FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021
- Visit FUTO supplementary form portal at http://portal.futo.edu.ng/ApplicationsInfo.aspxaspx
- Click on “2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise”.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Go to any bank to make a non refundable amount of N10,000
- However, you can still make your payment with the online payment option
- Once your payment is completed, fill out the online supplementary admission form.
- Print your acknowledgment slip.
FUTO Supplementary Form 2020/2021 Closing Date.
The closing date for FUTO supplementary admission form is Wednesday, September 19, 2020 Once the closing date is reached, those who haven’t completed their registration for FUTO supplementary form will not be able to continue.
FUTO supplementary admission form 2020/2021 is for candidates who participated in FUTO post utme screening.
If you will like us to help you more information, kindly drop your comments below. Then Wait online shortly for us to reply you.