Federal university of technology (FUTO) Owerri hereby invites all prospective students to apply for 2020/2021 post UTME and admission screening – eligibility and how to apply.
This post is for all 2020/2021 prospective students of federal university of technology whose has chosen FUTO as their first most preferred institution and scored a minimum of 180 in 2020 jamb.
We are here to give you the relevant information that you need to excel in the upcoming FUTO POST-UTME and admission screening and gain admission this year. Please be informed that this year’s jamb cut off mark is pegged at 180.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that FUTO Post UTME 2020 online screening registration is still in progress. Any candidate who have not registered can proceed to register before the deadline. FUTO post UTME registration fee is N2000.
FUTO Post UTME 2020/2021 Eligilibity & Screening Requirements.
First, note that only candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their first most preferred of institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test to further their screening process.
In addition, you must have a minimum of 180 in jamb and also have the right subjects combination as this is one of the reasons candidates are not offered admission every year. Those who did not chose the school as their first most preferred institution ( first choice) but scored a minimum of 180 in jamb can also apply but the implication of not choosing the school as your first choice is that you will have a slight chance of gaining admission this year.
Please take note of the following before you apply
- You must have a minimum of 180 in the just concluded 2020/2021 UTME
- FUTO admit to candidates who are 16 (sixteen) years and above. please do not apply if you are not up to 16 years before the end of this year
- All candidates must have 5 (five) credits including English and Mathematics in their O-level result and in not more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have the right JAMB subjects combinations
How To Apply For FUTO Post UTME Screening 2020/2021
Follow the admission screening registration guidelines if you met the above basic requirements
- First, visit the university official website http://futo.edu.ng
- locate and click on prospective students
- Then click on the link “2020/2021″ POST-UTME application” and you will be directed to the application portal
- Now enter your valid JAMB reg number to generate payment invoice
- Chose pay online with your debit or credit card or proceed to the nearest participating bank to make your payment.
- After payment is done, return to the portal and enter your JAMB reg. number again to proceed
- Carefully enter your O-level results or specify AWAITING if your results is not yet out
- Confirm your entries and submit your application
- Finally, print your acknowledgement slip to see your exam date and venue.
THIS POST IS TO PREPARE YOU FOR THE APPLICATION ONCE IT STARTS. PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE FUTO POST-UTME SCREENING IS NOT CURRENTLY OUT ONLINE. WE WILL INFORM YOU ONCE THE PROCESS START. ALWAYS VISIT THIS SITE TO GET THE LATEST POST-UTME UPDATES.