Osun State Government Recruitment 2020. Requirements & How To Apply
Osun state government recruitment for this year has commenced. However, the application portal is opened and you can now be accessible.
Moreover, the application will be on for a while but would have a deadline. Carefully read through this article to see the deadline for this application.
This article would provide prospective applicants the required information needed for a successful application.
Also, you would be given some tips which would help you not only with the application but for being shortlisted.
Nevertheless, this site is not the official recruitment site for Osun state government recruitment but a site that provides recruitment informations.
Therefore, if you want to get the latest recruitment update, always log into this website.
Firstly, let us look at the qualifications, and later, see how to apply before the deadline for application.
You May Also Like; Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- Applicants must possess a minimum of NCE/OND to be able to apply for this job.
- Generally, you must be a citizen of Nigeria but not necessarily an indigen of Osun state.
- Also, note that there are various positions available and they require different qualifications. Hence, applicants should apply for positions which their qualifications meet.
- Nevertheless, this opportunity is for the unemployed. Therefore, you cannot be eligible for application while you already have a job.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have served and obtained NYSC certificates. However, an exemption letter from NYSC is acceptable.
How To Apply
- Log into Osun state government recruitment portal through this link www.osunstaterecruitment.gov.ng
- Create your profile in the portal by entering your name, email address and state of origin.
- Subsequently, creative at e a password which you would use to access your account.
- Afterwards, fill the form which would be displayed on your screen.
- Upload required documents including your passport photograph.
- Importantly, cross check the details you provided to ensure accuracy.
- Finally, submit the form online.
- Educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Local government identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport photograph
Deadline For Application
Currently, there is no fixed deadline for Osun state government recruitment.
Note: Osun state government recruitment has not commenced yet.
However, we can give you notifications when the recruitment commences.
Kindly indicate in our comment box if you want to get notified. Better still, you can visit this site frequently to get updates because this site would be updated as soon as recruitment begins.
Do not forget to ask related questions and also comment in the comment section below.