Ondo State Government Recruitment 2020 — Requirements & How To Apply
Ondo state government recruitment for this year has commenced. However, the application portal is opened and you can now login to apply.
However,the application will be on for a while but would have a deadline. Carefully read through this article to see the deadline for this application.
This article would provide prospective applicants the required information needed for a successful application.
Also, you would be given some tips which would help you not only with the application but for being shortlisted.
Nevertheless, this site is not the official recruitment site for Ondo state government recruitment but a site that provides recruitment informations.
Therefore, if you want to get the latest recruitment update, always log into this website.
Firstly, let us look at the qualifications, and later, see how to apply before the deadline for application.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of NCE/OND to be able to apply for this job.
- Generally, you must be a citizen of Nigeria but not necessarily an indigen of Ondo state.
- Also, note that there are various positions available and they require different qualifications. Hence, applicants should apply for positions which their qualifications meet.
- Nevertheless, this opportunity is for the unemployed. Therefore, you cannot be eligible for application while you already have a job.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have served and obtained NYSC certificates. However, an exemption letter from NYSC is acceptable.
How To Apply
- Log into Ondo state government recruitment portal through this link www.ondostaterecruitment.gov.ng
- Create your profile in the portal by entering your name, email address and state of origin.
- Subsequently, creative at e a password which you would use to access your account.
- Afterwards, fill the form which would be displayed on your screen.
- Upload required documents including your passport photograph.
- Importantly, cross check the details you provided to ensure accuracy.
- Finally, submit the form online.
- Educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Local government identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport photograph
Despite the rush for application, applicants are advised to take their time in applying. This is in orther to avoid mistakes that could lead to your disqualification.
Also, make sure that the email address which you provide during registration is a valid email. It is important that you use a valid email address because it would be used to communicate relevant informations to you.
Importantly, ensure that the documents and credentials you upload are well scanned NE d and not blurry.
Subsequently, avoid uploading fake documents as it could disqualify you and is also purnisable by law.
Deadline For Application
Currently, there is no fixed deadline for Ondo state government recruitment.
However, interested applicants are advised to apply as soon as the recruitment form is released and avoid deadlines.
Note: Ondo state government recruitment has not commenced yet.
However, we can give you notifications when the recruitment commences.
Kindly indicate in our comment box if you want to get notified. Better still, you can visit this site frequently to get updates because this site would be updated as soon as recruitment begins.
Remember to ask related questions here for further clarification and also comment in the comment section below.