Ogun State Government Recruitment 2020 — Requirements & Application Portal
The government of Ogun state has started the 2020 recruitment. However, only interested and qualified persons can apply. Read through this article to see the application portal and requirements.
This article would give you the informations you need to make a successful application. To apply for Ogun state government recruitment 2020, you would need some guidelines. These guidelines would put you through so that you would not have to struggle to apply.
To get the required informations about Ogun state recruitment, carefully read this article. Subsequently, follow the procedures as stated here and you would be good to go.
Firstly, Let us look at the requirements before we look at the application portal. Further still, we would see the application process and requirements documents.
There are various vacancies with various qualification levels. Therefore, applications would be made based on your qualification and the job position that suits your qualification.
Again, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
At the other hand, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Ogun state direct portal @ www.ogunstaterecruitment.gov.ng
- In the portal, crease your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate for both graduates and non-graduates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
Note: Ogun state government has no ongoing recruitment at the moment.
However, this site would be updated upon the commencement of the recruitment.
Interested applicants are advised to stay updated. Kindly visit this site frequently to get updates. Better still, you can bookmark this page or drop your email address to get notified directly.
Nevertheless, feel free to ask your questions and drop your comments.