Kogi State Government Recruitment Portal 2020/2021 — How To Apply & Qualification
Kogi state is one of the states in Nigeria which is located in North Central part of Nigeria. Further still, It has its staTe capital in Lokoja.
However, Kogi state government invites interested and qualified persons to apply for government work now.
Moreover, the application will be on for a while but would have a deadline. Carefully read through this article to see the deadline for this application.
This article would provide prospective applicants the required information needed for a successful application.
Also, you would be given some tips which would help you not only with the application but for being shortlisted.
Moreover, shortlisted candidates can still come back to this page to check if they have been shortlisted.
Note; The recruitment form is free! Therefore, no payment should be made for the purchase of this form.
Afer going through this article, you would have a fairer chance of getting shortlisted because you have what it takes.
Nevertheless, this site is not the official recruitment site for Osun state government recruitment but a site that provides recruitment informations.
Therefore, if you want to get the latest recruitment update, always log into this website.
Firstly, let us look at the qualifications, and later, see how to apply before the deadline for application.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of NCE/OND to be able to apply for this job.
- Generally, you must be a citizen of Nigeria but not necessarily an indigen of Kogi state.
- Also, note that there are various positions available and they require different qualifications. Hence, applicants should apply for positions which their qualifications meet.
- Nevertheless, this opportunity is for the unemployed. Therefore, you cannot be eligible for application while you already have a job.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have served and obtained NYSC certificates. However, an exemption letter from NYSC is acceptable.
How To Apply
- Log into Kogi state government recruitment portal through this link www.kogistaterecruitment.gov.ng
- Create your profile in the portal by entering your name, email address and state of origin.
- Subsequently, create a password which you would use to access your account.
- Afterwards, fill the form which would be displayed on your screen.
- Upload required documents including your passport photograph.
- Importantly, cross check the details you provided to ensure accuracy.
- Finally, submit the form online.
Only candidates who follow the application steps outlined below can be shortlisted.
- Educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Local government identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport photograph
Deadline For Application
Currently, there is no fixed deadline for Kogi state government recruitment because the recruitment form is not yet out.
Note: Kogi state government recruitment has not commenced yet.
However, we can give you notifications when the recruitment commences.
Kindly indicate in our comment box if you want to get notified. Better still, you can visit this site frequently to get updates because this site would be updated as soon as recruitment begins.
Remember that your questions and comments helpnus serve you better. Do well to share what you feel about this post and questions in the comment section below.