NOUN Admission Application Form 2020/2021 is now available online. The National Open University Of Nigeria Admission form for 2020/2021 academic section is still on sale.
This post is published to guide all prospective applicants who want to pursue a degree or master’s programme at the National Open University Of Nigeria.
Do you know that NOUN operates a flexible mode on learning. Students can work and learn as well learning in the institution. However, the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is an open and distance learning University. It gives everybody equal opportunity to work and learn.
In addition, the guide below is basically on how to apply for admission in National Open University of Nigeria. Follow the simple steps below.
To apply for admission is very simple. Without wasting much of your time, see below.
How To Apply For NOUN Admission Form 2020/2021
- First, visit the Institution’s website at http://nouonline.net
- Once you are on the homepage, locate the Menu Bar and click on Apply for Admission
- Select your preferred Progrramme of study. For example, Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme.
- After selection of your programme, proceed to chose your faculty
- Select your Faculty of choice
- Proceed to fill the form correctly
- Also, you must click below to view admission criteria of your selected Faculty/Department
- Then click on “Apply” to proceed.
- Also a UNIQUE ID will be displayed. Take it down
- To continue, select the ‘Continue’ button
- After that, you will be prompted to make payment
- However, you are required to select Bank Branch as your mode of payment
- Once selected, click on pay
- Finally, RRR number will be displayed on the screen. Print the page and proceed to any participating bank branch for payment.
After Successful Payment (Continuation)
- Once your payment is completed,
- Logon to the application again at http://nouonline.net
- Perform step 1 to 3
- then go to “Continue After Payment”
- Carefully enter your Unique ID, RRR number and Programme Type
- Click “Proceed” to continue with the application.
- Now you have to carefully fill in the displayed form by entering your bio-data. Note that all fields marked with red star are compulsory. Do not leave it blank!
After Filling Out NOUN Admission Form
- Review your entries and make sure that they are all correct
- Print your acknowledgement slip/admission letter
- Finally, visit National Open University Study centre closest to you.
What is The Closing Date For Application
The application closing date is Monday, 14th May, 2020. This means that all forms of registration will close on Monday 14th May.
Do not forget to use the comment section below to request for further help from us. We shall give you all possible assistance.
Kindly share this article after reading.