Unical Admission list 2020/2021. University of Calabar have release names of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session.
In this article, we will guide you on how to check your admission status.
Candidates who chose the institution as first choice in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME) and also participated in the Post UTME screening can now check their admission status.
There are two methods you can check your name. They includes;
- Check on UNICAL portal
- JAMB Caps portal
See breakdown of how you can check your name in the admission list.
Read Also: UNICAL Post UTME Form
How To Check UNICAL Admission List 2020/2021
Kindly follow the simple steps below
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Log in with your registration number to access your admission status.
You can do same by visiting JAMB Admission Portal. Although, you must meet all jamb admission eligibility before you see your name.
Follow the below steps;
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng or www.jamb.gov.ng
- Login to caps portal using your reg number and password
- Select check admission status and follow the instructions
Not yet admitted?.
We recommend you visit UNICAL portal and jamb portal often to check if your name have been uploaded.
Meanwhile, it is important you know there number of admission list University of Calabar will release.
The names will be published in different batches such as;
- UNICAL merit list
- Unical first batch
- Second, third and fourth batch.
- There will also be supplementary admission list and VC list.
Once admitted, visit Jamb portal to accept or reject your admission. Thereafter, you can start your admission clearance.
The following materials / documents will be needed during physical clearance.
Original Jamb results, original and photocopies of your WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results, birth certificate, Jamb admission letter, passport photograph etc.
Kindly visit this page often to read latest gist on University of Calabar, UNICAL admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.