UNIABUJA Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2020/2021 – Eligibility & How to Apply. UNIABUJA post UTME screening form is available on the school portal at https://web.uniabuja.edu.ng/admission form. UNIABUJA fixed Jamb cut off mark for all courses/departments is 180.
University Of Abuja, UNIABUJA Post UTME screening form 2020/2021 is out. UNIABUJA Direct Entry form (DE) 2020/2021. All prospective should visit the university portal at http://web.uniabuja.edu.ng/post UTME to obtain and process there screening form. However, UNIABUJA JAMB (UTME) cut-off mark for 2020/2021. academic session is 180.
ADMISSIONS UPDATE: We want to inform all prospective students that UNIABUJA Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening registration form 2020/2021 is still in progress. UNIABUJA post UTME screening registration deadline is out. The institution have not announced the deadline for registration. BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back as we shall update this post in due time.
University Of Abuja admission processes is what we have discussed here. However, you can read below to get all the relevant information you need for a successful registration as well as gaining admission this year.
First, see if you are eligible for the screening. The application will be open to all but some students may not be eligible to apply.
UNIABUJA Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Admission Eligibility 2020
The university have set some requirements for all applicants. This means that all prospective must meet the admission requirements before they apply for the screening. However, you can now read below to see candidate’s eligibility.
- All candidates that participated in 2020 UTME are eligible to apply
- However, you must also chose UNIABUJA as your first most preferred choice of institution or second choice
- Also, candidate are required meet the UTME minimum cut-off mark which is 180
- In addition, a minimum of 5 credit passes at relevant courses including English Language and Mathematics at SSCE, GCE,NABTEB or it’s equivalent.
- Finally, any candidate that want to gain admission at UNIABUJA must be up to 16 years.
Now you have seen the requirements for admission. The next step is to show you how to apply for the screening. However, we advise you to follow to below instructions carefully and you will excel.
How To Apply UNIABUJA Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening 2020/2021
The process involves 3 (three steps) A, B and C. follow the instructions carefully.
A. New Application
- First, visit UNIABUJA portal at http://web.uniabuja.edu.ng to begin
- Print Procedure for accessing sale of Online Pre-admission Screening Application by clicking on Landing page.
- Click on the Pre-admission Screening button
- Also select Admission then, Screening (this will enable you start a new application)
- Type UTME reg number and click Pay with Card and proceed.
- Also, carefully enter your bio-data, chose your Program of choice and proceed to make payment with Remita
- Your reference number will be displayed, write it down
- Confirm the amount displayed and click “proceed”.
- Also, click on “proceed to gateway”
- The page will display your Remita Reference (RRR) number. Also write it down or print invoice
- Select “pay now with cards or wallets” payment options (recommended option) and continue to make payment
- Once payment is successful, the system will redirect you to page 2 to input your personal data and your APPLICATION NUMBER will also be displayed.
- Carefully input all requested information.
- Furthermore, click on ‘Referee Form’ and print the it in three (3) copies. Fill and get it completed by your referee. Scan in jpg format then go back to page five (5) to up
- Also, check the box for the “Declaration and undertaking” and click on save and continue.
- Review and click on “Submit Application”
- Finally,print your Pre-admission Screening Acknowledgment Slip and await your screening
B. To verify and return to your previous application
- Visit to continue
- Exit Landing page.
- Select on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu at home page.
- Click Admission and also select Screening (to verify previous application)
- Input your correct UTME reg number and Reference Number click Verify. Then continue to fill the online form save and continue till you end session.
- Finally, Print your Screening Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip
C. How To Recover UNIABUJA Application Form Number
- Visit www.uniabuja.com
- Exit Landing page
- Select the Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
- Also, select Admission then, Screening (to recover Application Form Number)
- Furthermore, click “Recover you Application Number”
- Finally, enter your Reference Number and click on submit (it will display your application Form Number)
Application Closing Date:
UNIABUJA post UTME and Direct Entry screening registration closing date is out. BOOKMARK this page and check back as we shall update this post in due time.
UNIABUJA Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Date And Timetable:
The venue is the university’s campus. However you can check back on this page later to get your timetable. This is the latest news and updates on University of Abuja, UNIABUJA admissions 2020/2021.
Was this article helpful? if yes help share with friends and general public on any social media.