University of Jos, UNIJOS admission list 1st, 2nd, 3rd and supplementary list is out.
This is to inform all candidates that registered for unijos admission form that they can now check their admission status online.
In this post, we will teach you how to check your name on the school portal – Portal.unijos.edu.ng and jamb admission portal.
Before we continue, kindly be informed that the school will offer admission to all eligible candidates. You can find out more about unijos admission eligibility by visiting the post utme page.
How To Check UNIJOS Admission List
First, let us inform you that admission list will not come out the same time. Unijos will release names of admitted students in batches. The list will come as first batch, second batch, third batch and supplementary list.
If you have been offered admission, login to jamb portal to accept or reject it.
Students should follow this steps to check their admission status online.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
You can also check your admission status on jamb portal. See how it works below;
- Go jamb.gov.ng
- Select e-facility portal
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the boxes.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab to access your UNIJOS admission status on jamb portal.
Not yet admitted?. Candidates should regularly login to jamb caps portal to check their admission status.
You can also buy and process unijos supplementary form if you did not see your name in the list.
Admission will be offered to all eligible candidates.
Help us share this post to inform other aspirants!.