Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2020/2021 — Requirements & Application Portal
Recently, the Nigeria police constable recruitment commences and application portal is still opened for application.
Therefore, interested persons should apply for any position according to your level of qualification in the Nigeria police.
However, this article will give you the required information you need to make a successful application and be shortlisted.
Also, you will be shown the application portal which you can use to apply for this 2020/2021 recruitment .
About Nigeria Police
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement and the lead security agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,00.
- All candidates who might apply for any position in the Nigeria police constable must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- In accordance to that, a national identification number of applicants is required.
- Also, applicants must be between the ages of 17 — 25 years.
- Importantly, applicants must have a minimum of SSCE or its equivalent to apply.
- However, the O’level result must be obtained in not more than two sittings. Meanwhile, applicants must have atleast 5 credit passes in the O’level result.
- Moreover, male applicants must be up to 1.6m tall to be recruited and 1.5m tall for females.
- Also, chest measurement for men should not be less than 86cm.
- On the other hand, females should not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Furthermore, applicants should not have any form disability. Meaning, all applicants should be physically, mentally and psychologically fit to apply for this recruitment.
How To Apply
Application for police recruitment is online and should be done with the application portal.
The application portal for police recruitment is www.policerecruitment.com
Applicants are to take notice of these guidelines in other to make a successful apapplication.
- Applicants must apply only once and for one position.
- Secondly, applicants should use only email to apply because you cannot use the same email to apply twice.
- Apply on time during the recruitment period, the portal will be closed after the deadline.
- Moreover, applicants should have a functional and active email address which you have access to.
- Make sure that you upload only original documents because if your documents are detected to be falsified.
More updates will be posted here as soon as there are new updates. To get our update notifications kindly indicate in our comment section beow by entering your email address.
Also, feel free to ask questions if you need further clarification.