Ladoke Akintola University of technology, LAUTECH post UTME form 2020/2021 is currently on sale. LAUTECH post UTME admission screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is now available online for sale. All interested candidates who want to apply for LAUTECH post UTME screening can now proceed to obtain their form at www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng
UPDATE: LAUTECH post UTME form 2020/2021 and online application is currently in progress
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH, invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME Screening Exercise.
However, the Post-UTME screening exercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and will be conducted between Friday, July 27th and Saturday, 28th July, 2020 at 10:00am.
LAUTECH Post UTME 2020/2021 Screening Eligibility.
All applicants should check LAUTECH post UTME eligibility criteria below before they proceed to process their form
- Applicants must have a minimum of 4 credit passes at relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidates that chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first or second choice of institution in the 2020/2021 UTME
- Also applicants must obtain a minimum score of 160 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination before they can be eligible.
Read Also: LAUTECH Direct Entry Form
How To Apply For LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
Interested applicants should see LAUTECH post UTME 2020/2021 application instructions below. The guide below will assist you to process your form online
First, proceed to the admission website of the university at http://www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make a form payment of two thousand naira only ( N2000 ) at participating banks or using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form online as incomplete application form will not be treated. Also, in completing the online application form, you are expected to upload a recent and clear passport photograph which must not be more than 20kb. However, the required format for the passport photograph is JPEG. In addition your passport photograph must be in white background.
Finally before you submit your application online, ensure you proof check your entries, print your acknowledgement slip and wait for your exam date.
More relevant Information you need to Know
- The application form will be available to candidates for online registration from Friday, 13th to Thursday 26th July 2020
- The picture on your acknowledgement slip should not be blurred. It should clearly show your face to avoid disqualification
- Also, in processing your application, you are required to provide an active email address and phone number. Further information regarding your admission status will be sent to your email address.
- The screening shall be Computer Based Test ( CBT ) and you are required to arrive your screening venue on time.
- In addition, you will not be allowed to use your mobile phone during your screening exercise
- Ensure to print a colour copy of your acknowledgement slip
All inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss any update on LAUTECH post UTME and admission 2020/2021. Kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back to get the latest updates.
Lastly, you can use the comment Box to ask questions or request for help. We will give you any possible help.