The management of Akwa Ibom state university, AKSU have released first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
In this article, I will guide you on the different methods you can check your admission status.
Please note that AKSU admission is for candidates that meet all admission requirements. You may not be offered admission if you are not eligible for admission in your preferred department.
Apply Here: AKSU Post UTME Form
To become eligible for admission, prospective applicants need to;
- Choose the school as JAMB first choice
- Buy and process AKSU admission form
- Participate in the entrance admission screening exercise
- Meet the school cut off and JAMB cut off mark
- Upload your WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB results on JAMB Portal.
How To Check AKSU Admission List
It is very simple to check the school admission list and know your status. In most cases, checking of admission status is free.
The first method is to visit the school Portal at www.aksu.edu.ng and select “admission news”. There, you will be given further steps on how to check your name.
Check AKSU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
Candidates who participated in JAMB and post UTME screening are eligible to check their name on JAMB Portal.
To do this, kindly go to JAMB e-facility Portal. The steps are as follows;
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Locate and click on “e-facility login”
- Enter your username and password to login
- Now, select “access my caps”
- Select check admission status
- Enter your JAMB registration number and exam year
- Click on continue to check if you have been offered admission.
Kindly be informed that AKSU will release admission list in different batches such as; first, merit, second batch, third batch, fourth batch and supplementary admission list.
Any candidate that did not see his / name in the first or merit list should keep checking subsequent list.
See Also: JAMB Admission Eligibility Checker
Those who are successful must print their admission letter, pay acceptance fee and other school charges. Admission clearance is compulsory for all new students.
Furthermore, newly admission students can also attend lectures / classes while doing their clearance.
We hope this is helpful to you.
Kindly post your comment for more admission related help.
Also, help us share this post to notify other candidates.