FUTO Postgraduate (PG) School Online Application Form 2020/2021 — Requirements, Eligibility & How To Apply.
The Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The price for FUTO Postgraduate online application is eleven thousand, three hundred naira (N11,300.00) only.
Federal University of Technology, FUTO Postgraduate (PG) programme will be for Regular, Part Time, Centre for Continuing Education (Weekend), Institute of Women/Gender and Development Studies (IWoGDS), Institute of Erosion Studies (IES) and Public Procurement Research Centre (PPRC).
Interested applicants will be required to make a non-refundable fee of eleven thousand, three hundred naira (N11,300.00) only. You can easily make your payment using the Remita platform.
How To Apply For 2020/2021 FUTO Postgraduate (PG) School Online
Interested applicants should follow the below instructions to apply
- First, visit FUTO WEBSITE – www.futo.edu.ng
- Locate and click on Prospective Students.
- Go to PG Application Form 2020/2021
- Click on online application for PG (Regular) or CCE (PG) Weekend Programme or Institute of Women, Gender and Development Studies or Institute for Erosion Studies or Public Procurement Research Center application
- Click on generate 2020/2021 PG Application Invoice
- Correctly enter your e-mail Address. You will receive emails through the email address you provided. Do not allow cyber cafe to use their own email address CLICK HERE now to open email address or verify if your old one is working perfectly.
- Click on Sign In to continue
- Now, you have to print your invoice containing your RRR number (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any nearby bank for payment or make payment using your debit card
- After a successful payment, return to number 4 above to proceed. Click on Fill PG Application form 2020/2021
- Correctly Enter Your your Remita Number from the bank
- Now proceed to fill out the application form. Also, ensure you review your entries at every step.
- Finally, print your acknowledgement slip. Also, email will be sent to the email address you provided informing you the status of your application.
Required Documents For FUTO Postgraduate (PG) School 2020/2021
You will be required to upload the under-listed documents during your online registration.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate/Statement of Result
- University Degree Certificates/Statement of Result
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate
- “O” Level Result
If you experience any issue you can kindly contact the PG school assistance by sending email to email@example.com
How To Submit Your Academic Transcript
Note that you must forward your academic transcript to reach the Deputy Registrar/Secretary, Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, not later than Monday, November 5, 2020. In case you are far from FUTO, you can send it via courier service or send someone you trust. It is not mandatory that you must submit it yourself.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any application submitted without the right academic transcript will not be considered for admission.
2020/2021 FUTO Postgraduate (PG) Application Closing Date
It is our pleasure to inform you that the website will close on Monday, October 15, 2020, and all submission of documents as in above will close on the same day. In addition, all successful candidates will be notified via email/SMS.
get every update on Federal University of technology, FUTO Postgraduate (PG) School application and admissions 2020/2021. Kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back for more updates. We will update this page in due time.
Finally, if you need us to assist you with any information kindly use the comment box to ask your questions. We will respond to you as soon as possible.